Will dropped charges keep me from joining the military?

Will dropped charges keep me from joining the military? im 20 now i wanna join the navy. i got arrested when i was 16 for illegal position and drug paraphernalia but got a Y.F. on it . again when i was 18 for breace of peace and interfering but b.o.p. was dropped. and again when i was 19 for larceny 6th b.o.p and... show more Will dropped charges keep me from joining the military?
im 20 now i wanna join the navy. i got arrested when i was 16 for illegal position and drug paraphernalia but got a Y.F. on it . again when i was 18 for breace of peace and interfering but b.o.p. was dropped. and again when i was 19 for larceny 6th b.o.p and robbery. robbery was dropped because it was larceny blow out of proportion.

im getting off probation in a month but i got 2 years till may 15 2010 if i didnt try to get off

will this keep me out of the military esp navy or army

i was only guilty of b.o.p. larcany 6th and interfering all others were dropped

i will be off probation in a month

and yes i graduated high school

when i join could i be on close watch wit the navy like on probation with them and yes i turned a new leaf. dropped the idiot friends i had and think before i do things now

navy i plan on gunners mate
army i plan on infantry

what i hate is it wasnt robbery at all it was just the kids i was with stealing things and they got caught and no force was used

i also work at ups for almost 2 years wit no problems at work

ive talked to my recruiter and said i have to get off probation before anything happens which will be in a month. im sure he wouldnt say that if he knows that i couldnt join thats for the navy

is there a wait after probation

youthful offender = y.f.

B.O.P. = breace of peace