M.C.F.
M.C.F. asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

is there any good Scottish wrestlers?

because im scottish

Favorite Answer

And I thought it was only me! Ach aye! Fifer, ma self!

Drew Galloway, also known as Drew McIntyre, I would say is a good wrestler, current works in FCW and is a former FCW Tag Team Champion with The Empire

Sadly, there's been no many actual Scottish wrestlers that have made a big impact.

Also, Roddy Piper is not Scottish. He is Canadian!

Piper should be the greatest man ever to represent Scotland.

Other scottish wrestlers I know about are: Drew McIntyre, the Highlanders (Rory and Robbie)...

Roddy Piper is of Scottish descent, so he is Scottish, just not from Scotland. The only one that is legitly from Scotland that I know of is Drew McIntyre

• FM-O

Drew McIntyre is the only one i know seeing as Piper is Canadian. but he is billed as being Scottish so the two of them.

I think "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is Scottish.

• Steve

Superstar Bill Dundee, who's real name is William Cruickshanks, was billled as coming from Australia, but he was born in Dundee, Scotland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Dundee

not roddy roddy piper , he is canadian, but the highlanders are scottish

too bad one of them got fired for showing up on TNA impact.

• scott hall, scott steiner lol just playing I believ rody piper is billed from scottland