Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

would you call me a freak(sexual meaning..not like weird)?

okay i do wanna say my age because ill get slut comments made...so yeah im a girl and i hae an unusually high sex drive. i have trd almost every position known to man and some i made up on my own with my ex...ive been with only two people..not a slut. but yeah everyone keeps sayin im a freakk so i want strangers opinions i guess

• M
    Favorite Answer

It sounds to me like you're living life to the fullest.Be safe and have a blast! You only go around once.

You're a slut IF you sleep with many guys (way more than 2) in a short space of time (couple of months maybe) or s*ck them off within a short space of time.

You say you only been with 2 ppl? Just cos you like sex (alot :P ) it dont make you a slut.

• Poppy

How in the world would we know? Having a high sex drive doesn't make you anything other than constantly horny. I've spent my lifetime the same way. I never looked at it as a curse. In fact most people think it's a gift. Just enjoy it but also be careful.

Too be a freak in the bed isn't a bad thing necessarily... keeps things exciting. You just keep doing what your doing sweetie as long as your enjoying yourself that's all that matters..

I think it would help me answer this if you would supply some descriptions of these positions. Maybe some detailed drawings or pictures.

No not at all, I'm exactly the same as you. Just aslong as you're safe, what does it matter. New things are great lol xxx

I will only answer that if you are at least 35, and only through e-mail from our profiles because I don't think this ought to be addressed on a public forum..

No not a slut and not weird. Everyone's different it's what makes us unique.

Freak, but in a very hott way!

How the Heck would I know?