Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

would you call me a freak(sexual meaning..not like weird)?

okay i do wanna say my age because ill get slut comments made...so yeah im a girl and i hae an unusually high sex drive. i have trd almost every position known to man and some i made up on my own with my ex...ive been with only two people..not a slut. but yeah everyone keeps sayin im a freakk so i want strangers opinions i guess

16 Answers

Relevance
  • M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds to me like you're living life to the fullest.Be safe and have a blast! You only go around once.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're a slut IF you sleep with many guys (way more than 2) in a short space of time (couple of months maybe) or s*ck them off within a short space of time.

You say you only been with 2 ppl? Just cos you like sex (alot :P ) it dont make you a slut.

• Poppy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

How in the world would we know? Having a high sex drive doesn't make you anything other than constantly horny. I've spent my lifetime the same way. I never looked at it as a curse. In fact most people think it's a gift. Just enjoy it but also be careful.

• 1 decade ago

Too be a freak in the bed isn't a bad thing necessarily... keeps things exciting. You just keep doing what your doing sweetie as long as your enjoying yourself that's all that matters..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it would help me answer this if you would supply some descriptions of these positions. Maybe some detailed drawings or pictures.

• 1 decade ago

No not at all, I'm exactly the same as you. Just aslong as you're safe, what does it matter. New things are great lol xxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will only answer that if you are at least 35, and only through e-mail from our profiles because I don't think this ought to be addressed on a public forum..

• 1 decade ago

No not a slut and not weird. Everyone's different it's what makes us unique.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Freak, but in a very hott way!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How the Heck would I know?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.