Can you drink alcohol while your on Zoloft?

Im in college and i was just prescribed the lowest dose of zoloft (25mg) and well i am in college so i do drink on the weekends sometimes. If i drink while I take the Zoloft will it make me really sick? Is it like taking antibiotics where just a couple drinks can make you very sick (throwing up and stuff)? I just... show more Im in college and i was just prescribed the lowest dose of zoloft (25mg) and well i am in college so i do drink on the weekends sometimes. If i drink while I take the Zoloft will it make me really sick? Is it like taking antibiotics where just a couple drinks can make you very sick (throwing up and stuff)? I just hate throwing up and feeling sick, i dont want the zoloft to interfere with drinking.

Im aware that the alcohol will "cancel" out the zoloft, but im just wondering if it makes you feel sick?