error 2016:cannot sync google calendar?

I was using Outlook 2007 calendar and sync with google in my old computer. It worked fine. I did not successfully backup the outlook. Now, I am suing a new computer with vista. I am trying to sync google calendar with my outlook. It always pops this message out error:2016. I checked the error message online. It reads, "This error displays if you try to sync your events before signing up for Google Calendar. Please log in to Google Calendar at least once before using Google Calendar Sync." However, I tried logging in before I am doing sync, but it is still not working. Same error message pops up, always.

Favorite Answer

Sign in to your Calendar and enter Google will prompt you to enter

some info like name etc. It is possibly because you have not signed into Google

Calendar before and thus the error 2016.

Or just try logging out and logging back in.

• oriol

Google Calendar Sync Error 2016

Your Blackberry has a calendar option called "Keep Appointments" and you can control the duration of stored appointments on your phone. The default setting is 15 days. You can access the option by going to your calendar application and selecting the Blackberry logo button to bring up the menu and select options. Go to General option and look for "Keep Appointments", you have five choices; 15 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, or forever.