Former Chief to Staff member blasts President BARACK OBAMA for wearing "casual" clothes ?

What do you think about this. Former Chief to Staff leader, Andrew Card has beef with Obama about his attire. He said quote, " I do not care if it is warm enough to grow orchids in the Oval Office, put your coat on son. " President Obama as well all know has been seen wearing his shirt with tie on, ... show more What do you think about this. Former Chief to Staff leader, Andrew
Card has beef with Obama about his attire. He said quote, " I do not
care if it is warm enough to grow orchids in the Oval Office, put your
coat on son. " President Obama as well all know has been seen wearing his shirt with tie on, while working in the Oval Office. But
no jacket. Oh my gosh. Here we go again, they had the same problem with the Clinton Administration promoting Casual Fridays.
Hey it is perfectly fine, if you work on Fridays, then you can wear
jeans and a dress shirt with sneakers by the way. It created a culture of laid back, feet on the chair, entrepreneurs. No suits, just casual.
Sounds like the Democrats are back in the House. What do you
think people.................