Universal Health care Care 4 Children?

I voted for Obama because I knew we needed change and had to do it with this election. Now we are at the door of another depression (already for millions) and growing worse with each passing day. My wife lost her job and for my company, work has slowed to a crawl. I was worried about how was I going to keep my... show more I voted for Obama because I knew we needed change and had to do it with this election. Now we are at the door of another depression (already for millions) and growing worse with each passing day.
My wife lost her job and for my company, work has slowed to a crawl. I was worried about how was I going to keep my employees and how in the world was I going to keep on up bills?
Then he signed into act universal health care for our children.
I had to step back and think about this. Here I was concerned about work and our home, and a man I never meant just secured my children health care when soon I may not be able to afford it.
When I casted my vote, it was for hope. Now, I am sure we made the correct choice. I pray to the Lord for my forgiveness of selfishness and pray for this man for the task before him to continue to do the right things for our great county.
Times may get worse before they get better, but now I believe and trust in the man who we appointed as President.

My question is directed to all who has children: How do you feel knowing now your children will have the health care they need. Even now as parents we loose our jobs and are unable to provide all the things we gave before this hardship that is upon us?