Account recovery wizard?

Ok , i have a problem. My old address wont work anymore. I tried the wizard and i bumped into something else. When i made that account , i used a random zip code wich i was told to use since romanian zip codes didnt work back then. I entered all that info and the wizard said its incorect. Any ideea on how to do... show more Ok , i have a problem. My old address wont work anymore. I tried the wizard and i bumped into something else. When i made that account , i used a random zip code wich i was told to use since romanian zip codes didnt work back then. I entered all that info and the wizard said its incorect. Any ideea on how to do that using the security question? Hoping to get a solution Thx in advance
Update: I do know the exact info. but here is the problem. when i made the account romanian zip codes where made out of 4 digits , when creating a new account you have to enter a 5 digit one. a friend told me to use 50036 as a zip code. it worked upon registration. but now it wont work for the recovery.
5 answers