Messed with the Ouija board, regret it.?

My friend and I used the ouija board and got some freaky guy who wanted to hurt us.. Like it goes " Help " and my friend goes " whats wrong " and it goes " Hell " and we're like " are you gonna hurt us? " and it goes " yes " And so i freaked out and turned the... show more My friend and I used the ouija board and got some freaky guy who wanted to hurt us.. Like it goes " Help " and my friend goes " whats wrong " and it goes " Hell " and we're like " are you gonna hurt us? " and it goes " yes " And so i freaked out and turned the light on and we came back a little later and my friend goes " u still there " and the candle went out so we turned the light back on and my dog looked like SCARED out of his ******* mind and still does
And my friend has like a pain in her hand that she was holding holy water in..

:( Advice to calm down?
No religious stuff like praying, because that doesn't help lol.
Update: THERE IS NO WAY IM TOUCHING THAT THING ANYMORE LOL
Update 2: Its not wood, and its not just a pointer.
If you don't believe, get off this part of Y!A
Update 3: My dog was not in the dark... we turned the light on and he came a little later and looked freaked out the FREAKY GUY was like the spirit talking through the board.