~*aNiMe qUiZ nUmBeR 1*~?

Heya, ^_^ just felt like asking something that’s actually completely anime related for once XD and.. im going to get bashed by quizzes tomorrow in school so I just wanted to give you a quiz too ^_^” eh.. hopefully.. it wont be so easy >.>” since.. I guess most of my questions are easy to answer so from now... show more Heya, ^_^ just felt like asking something that’s actually completely anime related for once XD and.. im going to get bashed by quizzes tomorrow in school so I just wanted to give you a quiz too ^_^” eh.. hopefully.. it wont be so easy >.>” since.. I guess most of my questions are easy to answer so from now on ill be making quizzes and surveys at the same tym =D

Er anyways how abt we start oh rules..

NO cheating.
NO editing of answer O.O ive got my eye on you[cuz you might go look for the answer after , then just edit it >.> not allowed k]
NO looking at other peoples answers
NO searching the web for the answers

Follow the rules kay? ^_^

1. From which anime is this op theme song. “Seishun Kyousoukyoku”

A. Inuyasha
B. One Piece
C. Naruto
D. FMA

2. Deathnote- What is the name of the detective who followed light?

3. What anime is this? – Unscramble the letters . akugonaanshhans
Hint: the anime has 3 words

4. Who said this? “I am merely a wandering swordsman”

5. Who said this line? “___ doesn’t have the intelligence to be my partner”
[Just name the character who said that line, the blank is the name of another character in the show]

6. Who said this line? “I don’t believe in god, ill kick his @ss”

>.> okay so its pretty short but gimme a break im not used to makn quizzes XP the teachers seem to have fun making us answer them though.. =D gimme star if you find it hard, and gimme star if you find it easy, also star if you find its just okay. Lol jks
XD