Will Santa Barbara bank deposit my federal refund the same day the IRS deposit it to them on Friday?

I filed my tax return through turbo tax and chose direct deposit, However because i didn't have $34.95 on a debit or credit card to pay for my return being processed up front, i had to go through a bank called Santa Barbara and pay more fees which came to $84.00 total. Santa Barbara will deduct from return when... show more I filed my tax return through turbo tax and chose direct deposit, However because i didn't have $34.95 on a debit or credit card to pay for my return being processed up front, i had to go through a bank called Santa Barbara and pay more fees which came to $84.00 total. Santa Barbara will deduct from return when they receive it on 2/6. My question is..... The same day the Irs deposit my refund to them so they can deduct the fees will i get the remaining the same day or does it take extra time for them to send it or will they mail me a check. Do anyone out there know? Have you filed your return through this bank before.