Emma asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

請求高手幫忙修一下作文

What do you think is the biggest environmental problem in your country?

Explain in detail and tell what you thin can be done to solve it.

This is wide range of opinions expressed about the biggest environmental problem in my country. Some people say that water pollution is the biggest environmental problem in my country while others say that air pollution is the biggest environmental in my country. Both opinions are reasonable, but I have clear preference that is air pollution is the biggest environmental problem in my country.

As we know, our society is getting progress, better and fast. For example, there are a lot cars and motorbike even people smoking that an important source of air pollution.

There is no denying that the cars bring convenience to people life however, air pollution pose a great threat to our life. The air pollution not only harm to my country but also harm to global such as warming and acid rain. We must start to fact this problem. I remember clearly that people have different season in my country. The weather is become getting hotter and hotter. There is no doubt that is cause warming of global.

There are certain things we could do to improve air pollution. For example, if you use public transportation, walk more or take bicycle then you will help reduce the air pollution and improve your health. If you don’t smoke, you won’t cause air pollution and won’t damage your health in addition, planting more trees. The reason why we have to plant trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.

Of course, some people may be moved to disagree with my opinion on this issue, nevertheless, I feel that my opinion is built on a solid foundation.

我需要的是幫忙我把作文看有沒有文法上和用詞上的錯誤,不是變中文啦~~~~

現在大家回答人家的問題都那麼"不客氣"哦~~實在感覺不是很好,若是我的英文非常好的話也不需要來這發問呀!

Rating
  • 寶寶
    Favorite Answer

There are wide range of opinions expressed about the environmental problem in my country. Some people say that water pollution is the biggest one, others say that air pollution is the biggest one. Both opinions are reasonable, however, i personally believe that is air pollution would be the one.

你重複太多次

the biggest environmental problem in my country

看起來像贅字

As we know, our society is getting progress, better and fast. For example, there are so many cars and motorcycles that are making smoke everywhere. That is an important source of air pollution.

寫文章時不要用'a lots' 或 'a lot of' 那是口語

It is no doubt that cars bring convenience to people, however, air pollution is a great threat to our life. It is not only harming to my country, but harming to global. We must start to solve this problem. The weather is getting hotter and hotter. There is no doubt that it is the source of global warming.

There are certain things we could do to improve air pollution. For instance, if you can use public transportation, walk more, and ride a bicycle, the air pollution will reduce and you could improve your health as well. In addition, you should plant more trees. The reason why we have to plant trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.

別老是用'for example'或是'such as' 去背點別的字

In conclution, of course some people might disagree with my opinion , nevertheless, I feel that my opinion is building on a solid foundation.

2009-02-06 07:55:50 補充:

Sorry about the attitude ma'am

I was just haven't use Mandarin for a looooong while

I'm sorry if it sounds quite mean

Maybe my Mandarin is getting worse and worse

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

大致上都還OK!!!

多多加油~~

Source(s): 來自自己

您在您的國家认为怎样是最大的环境问题?

詳細解釋并且告訴什麼您變薄可以做解決它。

這是大范围观点被表達關於最大的环境问题用我的國家。 某些人民說水污染是最大的环境问题在我的國家,当其他說时大气污染是最大環境的在我的國家。 兩個观点是合理的,但是我有是大气污染是最大的环境问题在我的國家的清楚的特選。

我們知道,我們的社會得到進展,更好和快速。 例如,有很多汽車和抽煙甚而摩托車的人大气污染的一個重要來源。

然而並不否認汽車給的人生活帶來便利,大气污染姿勢對我們的生活的一個巨大威脅。 對我的國家的不僅大气污染害處,而且危害對全球性例如溫暖和酸雨。 我們必须開始到事實這個問題。 我明顯地记得人们有另外季節在我的國家。 变得的天氣被变越来越熱。 沒有是起因溫暖全球性的疑義。

有我們可能做改进大气污染的某些事。 例如,如果您使用公共交通,更走或作為自行車您然後將幫助減少大气污染和改进您的健康。 如果您不抽烟,另外您不會導致大气污染,并且不會損壞您的健康,種植更多樹。 原因为什么我們必須種植樹是他們可以供應我們的新鲜空气。

當然,某些人民也许被移動不同意我的关于這個论点的看法,然而,我认为我的看法在一個固定基础被建立。

雖然有一些簡體中文 但在修一下就好了

Source(s): 翻譯