Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文講稿 請幫我修改一下 ><急

拜託~ 幫我修正一下 謝謝!

Good afternoon , Everybody

It’s great honor to have the chance to introduce myself and my hometown. First, introduces me, my Chinese name calls xxx, my English name calls Lisa. I am 19 years old, living in Taiwan. My recommendation society is xx rotary club. Next I will introduce Taiwan. Taiwan is Located in the south east of Asia, Surrounded by the west side of the Pacific Ocean, between Japan and Philippines. Taipei County , is a city which I live, is located in northern Taiwan and encircles Taipei City. , the traffic is very convenient. In Taiwan, has 3 great holidays, respectively new year, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival.

When new year the elders will give the child the lucky money in red envelopes, the whole family to stay up through the night to welcome in the new year and come together to share a sumptuous meal. Dragon Boat Festival is in every year lunar calendar in May fifth day, that day is commemorate a patriotic poet Qu Yuan's day, ancient times people throw rice dumplings into the river, hoped the fish and shrimp do not eat Qu Yuan. Mid-Autumn Festival is in lunar calendar in August 15, we usually eat the moon cake and enjoy looking at the moon. Finally, introduces my recommendation society xx rotary club, my father is this club member, too. xx rotary club has established for 26 years, have 41 members, society holds the traveling activity frequently, sometimes our whole family also can participate together. There are 4 members in my family―my father is a hard-working real estate agent, loves traveling very much, while my mother, apart from being a never-resting housewife ,May ,is my younger sister, she is a senior high student .I have great memories and great time of traveling with my families and that’s why I chose Tourism Management as my major. My school is in xx. There are many natural resources and place of historic interest. if not come to here hope everyone come to Kinmen for sightseeing .

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我也覺得很優秀。我最樂意回答這種自己已經付出努力的問題。

試著幫你改一下。供參考。

Good afternoon , Everybody

It's a great honor to have the chance to introduce myself and my hometown. First, let me introduce myself. My Chinese name is xxx, and my English name is Lisa. I am 19 years old, and I live in Taiwan. My sponsor society is the xx rotary club. Next I will introduce Taiwan. Taiwan is Located in the Southeast Asia, Surrounded on the east by the Pacific Ocean, between Japan and the Philippines. The Taipei County is a municipality where I live. It is located in northern Taiwan and encircles the Taipei City. The local transportation is very convenient. In Taiwan, there are 3 key holidays, respectively the Lunar New Year, the Dragon Boat Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival.

During Lunar New Year celebrations, the elderly give the youngsters lucky money in red envelopes, and the whole family would stay up through the night to welcome the new year and reunite to share a sumptuous meal. The Dragon Boat Festival falls on the fifth of May of the lunar calendar every year. The day is to commemorate a patriotic poet Qu Yuan, for the day of his death. In the ancient times people throw rice dumplings into the river, with the hope that the fish and shrimps wouldn't eat Qu Yuan's body but the seafood lures instead. The Mid-Autumn Festival happens on August 15 of the lunar calendar. On that day we usually eat the moon cakes and enjoy observing the moon. Finally, I am introducing my sponsor society, the xx rotary club. My father is a member of this club, too. The xx rotary club has been established for 26 years, and it has 41 members. The Society organizes touring activities frequently, and sometimes our whole family also can participate together.

2009-02-05 01:02:35 補充:

There are 4 members in my family―my father is a hard-working real estate agent who loves traveling very much, and my mother is a restless housewife. May, my younger sister, is a senior high student.

2009-02-05 01:02:51 補充:

I have great memories and had great time traveling with my family and that's why I chose Tourism Management as my major. My school is in xx. There are many natural scenaries and heritage sites for you to visit.

2009-02-05 01:03:37 補充:

If you wouldn't visit us here, I hope everyone at least would visit Kinmen for sightseeing. Thank you for your kind attention to my speech. 如果你想看我改了哪些地方,可以使用 Microsoft Word 的 compare documents 功能。

已經很優秀了說....

最後面是不是要加'Thank for your listening"阿?

Source(s):