As a straught guy, I feel comfortable when gay guys say "Hey! Sexy" to me.Is that OK?

I am male,straight, 24. I am a full-time sociology student and part-time lifeguard. James , who is alo 24, is my friend, We have known each other since we are 7. We practise wrestling together and often take showers together. Recently James come out to me as a gay man. His family disowned him and kicked him out of... show more I am male,straight, 24. I am a full-time sociology student and part-time lifeguard. James , who is alo 24, is my friend, We have known each other since we are 7. We practise wrestling together and often take showers together. Recently James come out to me as a gay man. His family disowned him and kicked him out of the house . In response to that, I asked him to move to my apartment and live together. James is still sad and cries very often. I always give hug to him. and suggest him to stay strong.

Yesterday, James said he had developed a crush on me.When we were showering as usual, he said "You are so caring when I feel sad. You still mentally support me when I am rejected by my family. You know what?You are a lifeguard who has a very nice body. I like your chest muscles, broad shoulders and cute smile.Can I call you "Mr Straight" or "Sexy" ? " Although I never think I am sexy, I said "Thank you, best pal. Yes, you can call me that" Suddenly, he moved close to me and kissed my lips." I love you! Sexy!" he said. I feel surprised.
After showering, he said " I loved being wrapped by your strong arms, Mr. Straight. "

James also introduce some gay guys he has met after coming out. His gay buddies all call me " Sexy! " , "Mr Straight" or " Sexy, cute lifeguard". They invite me to go swimming together. " We will have a chance to see you half-naked when swimming, " Since they are not HOT GIRLS, James and his gay buddies never turn me on. However, I treasure these friendship because these gay guys are really nice people.

However, I have got straight male buddies say bad things to me because I let them to call me "Sexy" ? "Will they turn you gay? Eww!" they said. I am in risk of losing my striaght male buddies. What should I do?

James know i am straight. He says "Since I know you are straight, I will never date you. But you are really hot! I always think of you when I am mastrub*ting. I am OK with that. I am very sexure with my sexuality. However, my straight buddies hate me :(