bizarre eating habits.?

i watched the tyra show and this girl eats her scabs from her scalp..

whats the most bizzarest eating habits you have?

• Saydee
    Favorite Answer

*retches*.....well not THAT.....wow, I could've gone all night without reading that

I had a teacher in middle school who would pick his nose and put the bugger in his moustache. Then, he would lick it out. He was a sicko. He also gave grades based on how low cut your shirts were.

Thanks, but that was so many years ago.

My eating habits are bizarre enough for anyone to follow. I can't eat. I'm going thru menopause and food just makes me ill. My husband jokes that if I turn sideways, I'll disappear.

I used to love food. I've lost almost 40lbs and I'm severely underweight now. Sucks, cuz I don't have the muscles to do anything anymore.

Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce on hamburgers... but my sister used to eat chocolate ice cream with ketchup.

My bizzare eating Habbits:

I don't know i barley have them i hadn't had a Peanute butter and Banana sandwitch in years...I LOVE CANDY AND POP!!!!

Source(s): 100 something

My grandmother makes the best pineapple salad, that only she and I eat.

It includes: Iceburg lettuce, Pineapple chunks, cheddar cheese,and mayo. Umm Umm Good!

i have a ton of weird foods that i eat together - but fortunately my habits aren't like the one you mentioned! some of my faves are potato chips dipped in melty ice cream, syrup on eggs/sausage/hash browns, sugar on buttered rice or pasta, ketchup on mac & cheese, & ranch on pizza. actually, come to think of it, i'll put ketchup or ranch on pretty much anything... :-p

my friend scratches the skin off her scalp in public, pretending like shes just scratching her head, then picks the skin out of her nails. its SO gross. i cant say anything either because shes extremely sensitive and she cries at like everything i say.

also i loveeee pickle and peanut butter sandwiches.

I like to eat mayonnaise on my peanut butter sandwiches.

i didn't like the toilet paper chick. who doesnt poop for a month? that's the worst to me.

But, my weird eating habit is... well, i don't really have any.

• Robin

i have to have lot's of tabasco on my french fries when i eat them i take a small bottle with me at school when i eat my lunch all so and i eat anchovies on my pizza

Dämon~~➤

ew that's disgusting!

um i love to but Chocolate on my buffalo wings. it's sooo goood :)