Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I can't stop farting, Part 2?

I don't know if anyone else read my first post about this, but I am continuing to have these problems and need help. It has been about a week and yes, I did already make an appointment to go to the doctor.

I'm getting really bad abdominal cramping, I'm getting the runs around 4am, and that lasts about an hour.

It's like a war zone in my butt!

It smells like dead dogs!

I hardly eat anything because I'm currently still going through Pro Ana-so I know it is not because of what I ate. HELP!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hi, im ana also. message me and we can talk :)

anyways,

it could possibly be your body getting used to your not eating, so its finally releasing all its gasses :P

i know that sounds stupid, but it happened to me a while ago. if your getting the runs but haven;t eaten anything recently, i suggest you go see a doctor asap. it could be some sort of infection. good luck

• Login to reply the answers
  • alcock
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Ana Farting

• 1 decade ago

I was anorexic for many years and I know what's causing it. Not because I'm a nurse, but because It happened to me. You see, when you don't eat, gasses build up as a results of the hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach. There is nothing there to digest your food, this acid keeps building and accumulation and causes you a great amount of gas. What's finally going to happen is that you stomach will begin to consume itself once all your fat reserves are gone. You will loose you stomach lining, causing great pain and when the acid has to be released, you will have diarrhea however, there are not food particles in it. Yes, that acid is rancid. So you are not doing yourself any favors by trying to loose weight that way. I did this in my 20s, I am now 62 and still suffer the consequences from anorexia. Join a support group because if you continue on this path, you are going to end up in the hospital. Not right away, but you will, Take it from one who's been there and regrets every minute of it.

Edit, if you need support, I'm right here. You can e-mail me but because of so many spam type annoyances, you must title it like. "I'm the one that ask for our help with anorexie"

otheriwise, I delete them Please, let me help you through this.

Source(s): RN No longer anorexic.
  • 3 years ago

rattling!! i presumed I smelled some thing.... you're so poisonous i will smell you from here. Your purely recourse is to stay in a plastic bubble and characteristic it hooked as much as countless air purifying filters .. for the OUTGOING air.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you are a coffee drinker, drink coffee without sugar. Also, eat soda crackers every after 3 hours. Do try to buy YAKULT to strengthen your stomach wall and YAKULT can prevent you from farting. Another one is to drink at least, 12-15 glasses of water a day to remove the dog-smell of your fart. Try these for 3 months and see the results.

Take care and GOD BLESS!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Your body is simply protesting your abusing it. Plain and simple. If you don't take care of it properly and stop the anorexic behavior, eventually it will permanently shut down and you will die. Sorry but that is the honest brutal truth. You'd best get yourself into the doctors sooner rather than later, before you cannot repair the damage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because you are abusing your poor body

• 1 decade ago

get a *********

Source(s): i am explorer daynabobo leiberbot
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

video it and post it on youtube

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cork your anus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.