Do owls symbolize anything? I think one is stalking me.?

I recently had gone through a bad flood, where I had to live in temporary housing. One night I was taking groceries out of my car and I got this weird feeling, so I assuming it was about this odd man smoking out side near my car, but i am usually a really paranoid person. Anyways, this owl kept hooting really... show more I recently had gone through a bad flood, where I had to live in temporary housing. One night I was taking groceries out of my car and I got this weird feeling, so I assuming it was about this odd man smoking out side near my car, but i am usually a really paranoid person. Anyways, this owl kept hooting really loudly the whole time. Ive seen a lot of owls in my life but never heard one. So for the next three weeks it was hooting outside my window. It creeps me out a little. Now, I am back in my house and it is 10 miles away from the place where I was. The owl has come back!! Hes outside my house hooting again, in a tree. Its odd, I haven't heard it for a week and now its back. Can anyone tell me what it could mean? Im not really religious or superstitious I think Im being paranoid but it is really odd to me at it showed up here! Its outside again tonight. someone calm my paranoia or let me know some kind of spiritual meaning! thank you so much!
20 answers 20