BrisV.A!inf Trojan problem? What do I do?

Last night my Norton anti virus it's up to date and all definitions are up to date as well detected a Trojan called BrisV.A!inf said it was something I downloaded and gave me a website where it had a removal tool. I ran the Norton Anti virus once and it didn't catch it because when it was scanning it said... show more Last night my Norton anti virus it's up to date and all definitions are up to date as well detected a Trojan called BrisV.A!inf said it was something I downloaded and gave me a website where it had a removal tool. I ran the Norton Anti virus once and it didn't catch it because when it was scanning it said it found 2 risks, it caught 1 risk, but not the other and i don't know if it's still infected or not, but I scanned my computer again tonight and said nothing was found and that everything was up to date. I also did a difragment and disk clean up. I'm just wondering could it still be on the computer since it's a Trojan? I heard Trojans could be worse than viruses? At least this one and I have no idea what I downloaded because all I downloaded was yahoo again. I missed yahoo so I got yahoo again. Could it be yahoo? I read online different sites that it's in the multi media player so it was a song I downloaded, but I have not downloaded any songs lately. I guess we'll just have to get the computer guy to check it out. He'll no what to look for, but my comptuer seems fine now and even faster. Before it seemed kind of slow when the Trojan was on, I just don't know about the 1 risk that Norton didn't fix. Any help or advice or just call the computer man?
Oh yeah and when I ran the removal tool cause I ran the removal tool and Norton at the same time, when the removal tool was finished, it said the Trojan was not found. :