Need Help Fast about Identity Theft?

ok hopefully this doesnt sound complicated. Me and my boyfriend live in an apartment that has some really bad people living in it, and tonight before my boyfriend went to work he came back in and said that our income tax return paper was laying behind the seat of his truck. I thought i got rid of it because it was... show more ok hopefully this doesnt sound complicated. Me and my boyfriend live in an apartment that has some really bad people living in it, and tonight before my boyfriend went to work he came back in and said that our income tax return paper was laying behind the seat of his truck. I thought i got rid of it because it was a copy i messed up on but it was very odd that it was in plain sight for him to see. My neighbors are on meth and I know it and now I dont know what to do right away just incase they got our social security numbers. I know it was a huge mistake about it being in the car but I really thought I got rid of it, please tell me what I can do tonight to stop this. My boyfriend works 3rd shift and we arent married so I know there are limitations to what I can do myself.
4 answers 4