What do you think about feminists who make homemakers and mothers out to be bad people?

I can't stand this radical type of feminism that makes women who want to be stay at home mothers and homemakers out to be bad people. I'm tired of these crazy women saying that it's pathetic that I want to be a mother above anything else, and that I'm stupid because my goal in life isn't to make... show more I can't stand this radical type of feminism that makes women who want to be stay at home mothers and homemakers out to be bad people. I'm tired of these crazy women saying that it's pathetic that I want to be a mother above anything else, and that I'm stupid because my goal in life isn't to make thousands of dollars a year and have a "rewarding" professional career of my own. I'm a traditionalist, and I believe the man should be the head of the household and the main breadwinner.

Does anyone else hold this view anymore? Or am I the only one who would like to hold on to this way of life?

Thanks. And please, no rude answers. You're entitled to your opinions but you don't have to be jerks about it.
Update: I definitely feel that stay at home mother's should have an alternative career to fall back on. That's why I'm going to college now so I will have a degree if I ever need to use it. I'll most likely never live the SAHM lifestyle because of the economy though. It's a shame.
Update 2: I would not be a leech off my husband, seeing that when we marry I will hold a master's degree. That being said, if it was possible for me to have children and not have to work, of course I would do that. That doesn't make me completely dependent on him. That just means I contribute to the household in... show more I would not be a leech off my husband, seeing that when we marry I will hold a master's degree.

That being said, if it was possible for me to have children and not have to work, of course I would do that. That doesn't make me completely dependent on him. That just means I contribute to the household in a way besides invovling money.
Update 3: Note the use of "radical type of feminism"
Update 4: I have met more than my share of radical feminists in my lifetime, and I do not need to give you their names and phone numbers to make you satisified. I certainly didn't google this, or use radical feminism as a scapegoat. I wouldn't have brought this up if it hadn't been an issue in my own life.