Blue Eyes Meets Bed-Stuy?

This is the best link I could find that you can listen to the songs. I like it but what do you guys think?

http://www.imeem.com/tag/?q=album%3ABlue+Eyes+Meet...

Yeah I know this is old but I still love it! Love the way they were able to mesh it all in like that! Who would have thought those two would pair up well LOL!

Best Answer

I have this mix.

I love the Juicy blend. It's a classic! Got in back in 06 I believe.

@Mech, Jay-Z sampled Frank on "My Way"...was that Frank...I think it was.

• I like it. When I younger my Nonna used to have Sinatra playing all the time. I can pick a Sinatra sample out of just about any song out there.

@ Mech I can think of 5 songs off the top right now that Frank was sampled in. His music gets sampled alot people just don't recognize it because most people only know about 10 Sinatra songs.

There were a few good tracks, but most of it was awkward and a reminder of why Sinatra doesn't get sampled much in hip hop.

EDIT: Nikki, could you name those 5 songs because all I can think of is Wooden Horse by Craig Mack?

• Beth

Cosign with JT

Some of these were better than the original

I love it too.