What to do ..how to say no to mariage ...am i taking right decision ?

guys Parents found a girl for me . she has studied till class 12 .her age is 22 . she looks ok. her hobbies are cooking, painting, stichting. she is eldest of her 4 sisters. her father is a businessman . my mom is pressing me to say yes. they have come to us after long deliberations(acc. to mom). I had... show more guys

Parents found a girl for me . she has studied till class 12 .her age is 22 . she looks ok. her hobbies are cooking, painting, stichting. she is eldest of her 4 sisters. her father is a businessman .

my mom is pressing me to say yes. they have come to us after long deliberations(acc. to mom).

I had big dreams. i am a commerce graduate with diploma in IT. I run a small IT co. with my brother. we earn good . and there are chances of becoming successful and popular ...as we are abt to launch few online products ....pretty innovative by indian standards.

but my drawback is my poor physique and average looks(height 162 cms, weight 54kg) , age (nearing age of 29 ) and average education..and poor friend network.(..i was brightest in junior classes but then in senior classes i had to struggle for getting passing marks in maths etc.)

The girls i admire are mostly successful girls. some are engineers ,PHDs. etc with refined
taste of arts and literature. i have very few girls in contact. i am mostly stuck at office. only get to see some really good girls at orkut ...

but no way to be their friends (strangers are unwelcome , and i know they are right.)

suggest me . what should i do .....if u have to say no ...how?
i said she is just 12 class passed ...and mom says ..so what are u ....just a graduate....
mom says she can speak english .....smart girl what else ....u wont get a engineer girl ....
Update: i found a girl's profile on orkut ...i know her friend .but when i asked her friend ...found that she is marrying a guy in next 15 days. feeling depressed !!!!
yes she was the best of best .....
Update 2: how do you know if the girl is smart and all in first meeting ? i will get 10 mins with her probably ?
Update 3: i am smarter than the guys who got the degrees. I have team of engineers working under me.I am successful entreprenuer . I started with very small help from my dad. does not that count .....?!
Update 4: i know some university gives degrees without much money or effort...that are legal too.....i can get that and at least say i am .. MBA ....no one will ask my college..etc.
Update 5: i have heard of many people ..doing this ....to get entry in restricted domains....say business or anything...
Update 6: i want my girl should be honest, self reliant , good looking, witty, having taste for classic literature and movies.
Update 7: Acamedic Education assures maturity, confidence, dedication, ability....
Update 8: the girl's hobbies are cooking and stictching......that does not sound interesting to me.....
Update 9: thanks synfist for reply...

yes ..recently a girl was very impressed by me ..she was above average looking ...and doing bca.....and she also tried to contact me after first meeting.....
Update 10: oh yes...i will be able to manage a ambitious girl ! and abt faithfulness ...mostly the women i admire are honest person!
Update 11: i feel i can get a better girl ...out of my community ....which my family will not like initially....mostly mom in law in india likes submissive homely daughter in laws...as my sister in law is.