Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Would Bruce Lee scare R. Lee Ermey?

The scary Drill Instructor in full medal Jacket.

If Bruce Lee was alive and in his prime.

Favorite Answer

no way

Bruce Lee would (if still living) most likely kick R. Lee Ermey's fanny but scared you must be kidding Ermey of Full Medal Jacket fame is a retired USMC. You do not scare a Marine.

Not even at his most bad@ss moment could Bruce Lee scare R. Lee Ermey. I strongly doubt that any combat trooper would be afraid of a tournament martial artist especially good ol' Gunny Ermey. Seriously he fought in Vietnam why would he be afraid of one man without a weapon.

He would likely just pull his glock and end the life of Bruce.

Source(s): He is a legend among the troops

Bruce Lee would probably instruct R. Lee Ermey

R. Lee Ermey is scared of nothing.

I once lived with a Navy MP, they call them MA, and this guy always ripped on Marines until one day his ex-wife came over to talk and brought a Marine along. All of a sudden he wasnt such a tough guy any more, nice an polite in front of the Marine.

When they left, I asked "So I thought you hated Marines, why didnt you just kick his ***?"

He replied "You dont understand man, Marines arent scared of ANYTHING! Even if I maced him, he would still have killed both of us!"

Does that answer your question? And yes, this is a true story.

might he be scared? according to danger. If he became into, might he coach it? Hell no. might he get his *** whooped? of direction. If he had his M1 Garand might he take Lee's head off at one hundred yds.? You wager.

• As they say in Basketball - "Jump ball"

Once he started kicking his a**, hell yeah!