Who's hotter? Leonardo Dicaprio or Rob Pattinson? ?

Overall....not just right now, because Leo has gained a bit of weight recently. So let's say Leo in the Titantic/Catch Me if You Can/The Beach era.

Overall, I'd have to go with Leo just because of his personality and talent. And he's way cuter.

But I thought I would ask due to the recent hype over Twilight. I happen to think Rob is super good-looking as Edward. But to me, he just can't beat out young Leo!

Best Answer

I've actually always found Leo very unattractive? Sure, he's a good-looking guy but he just doesn't do a thing for me. I KNOW he's good-looking but I just can't see it.

Robert Pattinson is just plain sexy. He has nice bone structure (that jaw!!) and the rogueish, stoned look is pretty hot. He just oozes sex appeal.

Leonardo DiCaprio is still hot! Have you seen Rev. Road? I'd go with Leo anyday before saying Rob Patterson. Leonardo DiCaprio was hottest in The Beach. :D

But he's such an amazing actor too! Have you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape, so he's always been amazing! He's probably the best best actor in Hollywood. Rob Patterson is just some tweenage fad.

I agree with you 100% As gorgeous as Rob Pattinson is, Leo beats him due to the fact that he's an extraordinary actor and it helps that he's gorgeous. I still find him exceedingly attractive even though he put on a tiny bit of weight and he's getting older, but in his Titanic days he was irresistable. He's one of those guys who will never be bad looking. This was a hard question, but a good one at that.

I'd go with Leo. HIs hair was awesome. He actually kind of reminded me of Nick Carter. I loved the hair on both of them. Though Leo has gained weight, but Nick gained it, but lost all of it. So yeah, I would choose young Leo.

I dont think either of them are hot but there cute

rob is hot in twilight but in reality he looks like a freak lol cuz if someone was like that in my school everyone would pay him out lol

but there really different from each other so hard to decide but i like edward cullen <3

Rob Pattinson...

Sorry but im a Twilight Freak lol....

I do like Leonardo though....

TEAM EDWARD!!!!

-have a nice day:)

ginny

Source(s): TEAM EDWARD

I have to be honest. Neither of them appeal to me at all.

Looking at it objectively...

Pattinson is a very attractive when he wants to be, and Dicaprio has a kind of pull when you watch him in movies. You just want to reach in there and give him a big bear hug.

I'd say.....equal?

I don't find this 'Rob' dude all that attractive and I don't get the fuss over him.. Leonardo is definitely my pick and needless to mention ( and more importantly that is), he is a brilliant actor!

i definately agree!

leonardo dicaprio all the way!!!

i was in love with him when he came out in titanic....

he went 2 my skool! haha i thought that was so cool