Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Has the power ever went out while you were taking a shower?

&does your bathroom have windows?

Cos mine dont. ]x

Best Answer

yea it was so scary i ran out with a towel barely covering me lol

My situation has that problem beat, first off I generate my own electricity, so that problem I can foresee. Secondly I take baths and my bath tub is outside, I fill it with water and build a fire under the tub then wait for it to get hot and stoke it before I get in, this way my bath gets hotter the longer I stay in, not colder. I love to take a nice hot bath while it is snowing or raining, I get my body hot enough that when I get out I can walk to the house, totally naked, and not get a chill at all. I get myself about half cooked, it feels so good, it is like, like, there is nothing quite that intensely wonderful, in fact I think I will take a bath later today, I have a pinched nerve in my neck from sleeping funny the other night, a good soak is just what I need, thank you for reminding me. No a shower just doesn't quite make it when I need some deep muscle help. Now it is my turn, what were you afraid of and why was it creepy? In the old days, when I used to take showers all the time I did have the power go off and I thought it was cool, taking a shower in the dark, totally blind. But then that is me.

• Yes a long time ago when I was about 13. The bathroom did have a window but it was night time ! It was kinda scary but cool. If there was a storm I would be more scared.

• Tim

No and yes. It was quite funny when the power went out while I was going to the bathroom though.

Yes. Never when anybody else is having a shower - just me!

And yes, my bathroom has one window!

Yes the power has went out, no windows.

Yes the electricity has gone out on me while I was in the shower and No there is no windows its pitch dark in there.

Yeah my bathroom have windows...no fortunatly i have never been in the shower when the lights go out.

No, but my fire support base once came under mortar fire whilst I was in the shower...you might surmise I was a bit upset with Victor Charlie - and you'd be correct!

One time I was bleaching my hair and the water shut off while the bleach was still in my hair.

Luckily it came back on within a few minutes.

Source(s): myspace.com/belezasincera don't be shy