Valentine's Day and Single?

I hear all the time about how sad Valentines day is for singles. I am single and in fact have always been single on Valentines Day and it really doesn't bother me. How about you? How do you feel about Valentine's day single or not?

Best Answer

I'm fine with being single on Valentine's Day. =) To me, Valentines Day is a Hallmark holiday. If you love someone, you should show that everyday of the year.

Valentine's Day and Single?

Valentine's Day is okay - single or not! I always send out cards to my Mom, my best friend and sisters. I used to get all upset and worried about it if I wasn't with someone cause it was supposed to be such a big deal. Sometimes you have someone, sometimes you don't. Just like Christmas. I try to just do something fun regardless!

Any holiday that involves chocolate is okay by me...

I'm perfectly happy being single on V-day. I think it's something I've come to be more comfortable with as I've gotten older and been single for so long. It also helps that I have my 3 grandkids with me and I always feel loved and get plenty of hugs!

No skin off my nose. I choose to be single. I'll probably buy the pooch a new squeeky toy since he's such a good lil' bear and all.

Valentines Day is not neccessarily just about couples. It's letting the people you love know how you feel about them. We all need love in our lives.

I'm single too. Give gifts to your family and friends, and go get yourself some yummy chocolate :)

I'm pretty much fine with it. It might bother me a little bit, but I don't mind just exchanging candy with my friends. :]

well i aint single this year, but was last year.

i didnt feel bad about it. i just went around flirting with all the single guys that had no valentine!

Dude are you serious.

Freak Valentines day.