PButta asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

I'm lookin for a condo in South Beach, accomodates 5 for Memorial Day weekend 2009.....HELP!!!!?

Me and my friends are planning a girl's vaca to South Beach for this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend....we are curious to know whether a condo or hotel will best accommodate us. We are a group of 5 and are looking for answers...PLEASE HELP!!!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You have about as much chance in finding a condo that will rent to you for only a weekend as you do in getting hit by an meteor that came from the planet Mars.

• 4 years ago

i'm a commute agent and that i've got prepare the applications for incredibly some the folk going to Cancun for Black sea coast Week or the bounce-Off because it is likewise talked approximately as. That being pronounced, i'm additionally African American and could grant some good enter. Cancun is fantastically plenty occasion critical 12 months around. enormous holidays will consistently draw a huge crowd, so there'll nonetheless be a excellent blend of folk down there for that weekend. as with any commute holiday spot during busy circumstances merely observe the conventional volume warning. do no longer bypass everywhere on my own with every person, watch your beverages, etc etc. additionally, through fact many of the events are interior the northern area of the Cancun Strip is could be fairly elementary to steer away from any events/people who you do no longer desire to be around. there are various quiet factors and various night golf equipment and bars that heavily isn't area of the form. final, do no longer play into the hype. many of the folk going for the bounce-off are youthful experts or maybe couples. i may well be greater careful going there during school spring ruin as Cancun has the utmost value of injuries etc in this time. there'll consistently be shady human beings attempting to exploit massive events like this yet maximum folk of folk are merely there to rejoice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.