lost a superbowl bet?

hi im 13 and i lost a superbowl bet and now i have to dress like a girl and i was wondering what to do what to wear any tips

Favorite Answer

Yeah i always lose bets like this on purpose too.

Source(s): Kim Petras

First ask the guy who you bet to, then he or she will tell you what to wear. Poor guy you lost that bet. Next time if make bet, it better not be worse than that.

Well guess what, I am ten years older than you and I lost a bet last year for 300 bucks. It could be worse.

You can make fun of yourself and say you are a girl. If you play sports that day, scream like a girl and slap people. :D (I'm not saying all girls do that,. just the stuck up ones.)

Option number two is to wear a wig and dress like a boy and claim that it is Opposite Day.

u don't have to dress like a girly girl , so wear some jeans a shirt that some tom boy would wear and , if u want to have fun than wear a bra.

if u beted that the cardinals wouldn't lose than Go Cardinals

Get a bra and stuff it, put on lots of makeup, and get a long wig. Heels, too. If you want to take it up a notch, shave your legs and wear a dress.

Haha dude thats funny. Try to make the best out of it. Wear some eye-liner and lipstick. Go ALL OUT and make it funny for yourself.

Dude subscribe to my vids

http://youtube.com/user/theultimatefan2000

well a bets a bet sorry bud. id say dont do it too well or people might not think its your first time doin it...

• Eric

I'd say...dress like a girl

your lying right man? ahaaaaaaaaaaha

dumb bet just wear your lil sissy's clothes if you have one