Anonymous

Besides Avon, What other companies offer the chance for people to sell their products from their catalog... ?

....complete with free catalogs and samples?

• Amelia
    Favorite Answer

there are: mary kay, avon, arbonne, juice plus+, undercover wear, Cookie Lee, Pampered Chef, Princess House Crystal, Creative Memories, Candlelight, tupperware, UpperCase Living, Longaberger Baskets, Creative Memories, premeir designs, blahdy blah

there are tons of Mutli Level Marketing (MLM) companies around.

but this isn't the kind of job you want to join. you get paid on commission, and unless you're the most convincing person alive or you have a lot of dumb friends it's really hard to make enough money.

most of these companies make you pay for all your catelogues, samples, and supplies so you lose money initially. and the only way to gain it back is to make sales which are hard to do. especially in this economy people don't want to spend a lot of money on luxury items like make up or jewelry

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html

Hello, I have been a Mary Kay consultant for 4+ years - and I LOVE it! You do have to buy the catalogs and samples, but Mary Kay has tons of free training, which show you how to work your business smart, so that you don't have to buy tons of brochures. MK's catalogs only come out 4x per year, so it's easy to keep them current.

Avon's catalogs come out every 2 weeks, so you are constantly having to buy the newest catalogs to have the most current one.

I'm more than happy to give you more info. on Mary Kay if you think you may be interested. You can contact me through my avatar.

Source(s): Experience!