My BF wants me to give him a b l o w jo-b?

also he says he wants to kiss me down there, but I'm not comfortable??????????

And I don't want my mouth to touch his thing? I really like him, but I can't do that cause I want a clean mouth? idk, I've never done that before, have you?? is it disgusting? can yur mouth get contaminated or something. I've never done it before..

Favorite Answer

lol. aww. sorry i can't really answer, cuz i haven't done it either, but you sound like how i would be if i were in your situation. scary stuff, girl!

Remember that HIV is an STD, and it can be contracted through oral sex. A lot of the time, when people think STD, they think herpes or whatever, and it doesn't seem as serious, but HIV will kill you.

If you're really into this guy, and at some later date you feel comfortable enough to go for it, ask him to have an HIV test and share the results with you. If he respects you, he'll do what he can to keep you safe.

Well, you're getting what is called pressured.

This is because this boy thinks more of himself than he does of you. Plus, he wants to be able to tell his friends how he can and does control you.

Think of this: what if he wanted you to shave your head, would you do it? Some girls would, but you won't. And the reason you won't is because you thin better of yourself.

So, at your earliest convenience, you should look around for someone who will cherish you as you are, who will not pressure you for gratuitous sexual activity, who wants to know you for you and not as a sex object.

I know this guy's type. He's a disgusting little worm who is out of touch with his morals, if he ever had any.

Source(s): To thine own self be true ~ Shakespeare

I haven't done that either. If your not comfortable with doing that then don't. He can't force you to do anything. Wait until you are ready. You can contract diseases that way but thats why when you do decide to do that you need to talk about those kind of things. Its hard 2 talk about that but will be better in the end.

Well the answer is yes, you can get STDs from that. You shouldn't do it if your not comfortable and you shouldn't let ur bf pressure u into doing it. If he respects u and really likes u then he will understand. I feel the exact same way so just so u know ur not the only one out there!

if your not comfortable and dont want to do it then say no!! dont let him pressure you into it

if he says he loves you to get you to do it thats just a line guys use to get you to give in if he has to use that to get you to do it he doesnt mean it

do your self a favor and show respect to yourself and get him to show you some too!!

if hes not clean you for sure dont want that in your mouth!! you probably wont get contaminated.. but its somthing that for me doesnt do anything for me i dont like doing it so i dont if he has an std or infection you could get that its nearly impossible to know if he has one so condoms are nessesary!! even though you cant get pregnant by giving him a b. j. unless he c m s on you down there

• If you're not comfortable, don't let him do that. Plain and simple. :)

If the only reason you don't want to give him oral is because it's 'dirty', then remember that condoms are made for more than one reason. They have some flavored like strawberry and other things just for this purpose, so I've heard. But once again, don't do it if you feel uncomfortable.

I never have either, and I know exactly how you feel. I'm just waiting.

Hope this helps!

*smile4me* :)

first of all - don't do ANYTHING you're not comfortable with. EVER.

that being said, it's a very common thing to do between two people who are sexually active. if you have hygiene concerns, then make sure you both shower beforehand.

also, it IS possible, but very rare, to contract a disease from oral sex unless you have an active STD or open sores on your mouth. if either is the case, you should go see a doctor first. one way to protect yourself is to use oral contraception, which should be used anyways in order to prevent the spread or contraction of diseases.

If you dont wanna do it then dont. I havent done it before but if you think you might wanna try it tell him you want him to shower first. If he wants it he will do it without being offended. You mouth wont get

"contaminated" unless he has like a STD or something. Dont do anything YOU dont want to do thought!

If he's pressuring you and you think it's gross, obviously don't do it. You'll regret being forced into something you didn't want to do.

And yeah, those things carry diseases and stuff. Do you really want herpes from sucking some dude's dick that claims is your friend?

And no, it's not gross, but that's even more personal and intimate than regular sex. Oral sex involves your mouth and tongue and their body parts that pee. Think about it.

well the key is to make you get the point across that you are not comfortable doing that to him...but then set some really sexy dinner up with candles and have a make out session-soon they will forget what you told them and it wont be that big of a deal...and when you are comfortable with all of the bj stuff...then it will be more pleasurable for BOTH OF YOU!!!:)

Source(s): experience....life