Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

What to do if your computer talks dirty to you?

I put on that thing that has the computer talk when you go to places with words. and sometimes it talks dirty to me... its kind of creepy, because i never do anything that would have that content in it. my computer has a mind of its own, and it is not a pure one. do you think my little brother may have done something to it, or is it some kind of defect?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your computer is seriously in love with you. I had the same problem. My computer was talking dirty to me too, then I took it outside and it rained, now it stalks me. Be very careful! Just don't answer the door when "Baby Come Back" is playing and the dude says "CANDY GRAM!" outside.

Source(s): Past experience
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Just say your stroking your member while talking to the other person. They'll either go for or stop talking to you right away. Girls either want to talk dirty or not when there on the computer. So don't beat around the bush.

• 1 decade ago

Your computer may be possessed !! Better to see a priest who gets rid of demons !!

• eyJude
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

uninstall and contact the co... it might be a bad one like the elmo that talked dirty

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Uninstall the program and re-install it.

• 1 decade ago

Switch it off and switch it on again.

• 1 decade ago

lmao...wow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.