Is is wrong to sleep with my daughter's 8th grade Algebra teacher in order to get her a passing grade?

First let me say I'm a single mother. So I would not be cheating on my husband. I've had to go to several parent-teacher meetings due to the fact that my daughter is flunking Algebra. Her teacher is always coming on to me, and while he has not outright said he wants to sleep with me, he is always suggesting... show more First let me say I'm a single mother. So I would not be cheating on my husband. I've had to go to several parent-teacher meetings due to the fact that my daughter is flunking Algebra. Her teacher is always coming on to me, and while he has not outright said he wants to sleep with me, he is always suggesting something of the sort. I'm not really attracted to him, but I'm pretty sure if I sleep with him, he will be a little more lenient with my daughters grade, and help her pass the class.I'm hoping I'll just have to do it the one time. Hopefully, I'll even be able to wrangle an A or a B out of it. I want my daughter to do well, and I'll do anything to ensure that. My friend told me it wasn't really ethical, but sometimes ethics are a gray line. Can someone lend me a little moral support?