Faith or evidence...?

where do you belong and why?

Favorite Answer

Faith

Because my decision is to love the Lord with all my heart.

According to Hebrews 11:1, real faith is based on evidence.

Source(s): Bible

Evidence. That's why I look both ways before crossing a road.

Hbr 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I consider my faith before evidence. If there is any evidence that contradicts scripture or God in general, then I dismiss it. But, there isn't any evidence of the natural world that contradicts God, only theories that contradict.

Unfortunately, evidence isn't very accurate. In every court case, there is always evidence "for" and "against" why a person is guilty or not. Even though they are either guilty or innocent, evidence can always be collected to argue both sides.

So why put faith in evidence? Faith is for God. I put my faith in God 100%.

Source(s): ---------------------------------------------- Edit: To those who choose evidence: If I start a Ponzi scheme, and show you "Evidence" that investors are making lots of money (when the evidence is in fact inaccurate-you just wouldn't know it), would you invest all your money with me? Even if I can show evidence that my business is stable and people have been making good financial returns? If so, I can provide evidence. Please forward all of your money to me? My guess is you probably won't. So why invest your life in evidence, if you wouldn't even invest all of your money?

Evidence would be nice. Unfortunately, that enigma called "faith" gets in the way.

Christianity is a faith if you require evidence or try to produce it - then you lack faith!!

Both are linked. Look at yourself, You were nothing before, God Created you from just a sperm drop, then he fashioned you, then he gave you vision/sight/hearing so that you see the creations of GOD, That itself is a great evidence that GOD is great and has no partner

If you believe (faith) in God in a right way, you shall enter paradise

Be successful in this life and after death

In the name of GOD the most compassionate and the most merciful

Parise be to God the creater of all that exists. We praise him and ask him for help and forgiveness. We ask him for protection from evilness within ourselves and from our bad deeds. Whoever God Guides to truth no one will lead astray. And whomever God leads astray no one will ever guide. I testify no god but God to whom there is no partner and I testify prophet Muhammad is his server and messenger.

Peace be upon you all.

!!!Please take a full Bath!!! and read these two very carefully. God may guide you and make you successful in this life and the life after death.

Surah 20. Ta-ha http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/20.htm

Surah 19. Mary http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/19.htm

accept islam (Ture belief in GOD) www.islam.org

Evidence wins.

Faith creates problems where none exists.

Evidence solves problems where they exist.

Faith saves your soul. The probability that soul exists. Most certainly not.

Evidence saves you from ignorance. It leads to knowledge. Knowledge improves humanity as a whole.

• 'Kilo

Evidence, it is the same for everybody. Everybody can test it over and over and get the same results. Faith is different for everybody and thats why there are so many views of the same god and its teaching.