4.團聚to come together
10.與.....有關to be affiliated
- AmandaLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. The bakery hires the best bakers in the country.
2. I can not live with bread and butter.
3. A massive rock is rolling down the hill.
4. We all come together to celebrate Chinese New Year.
5. All the countries united to fight global warming.
6. The central part of the park is a lake.
7. We both enjoy the delicacies served at the restaurant.
8. The association aims to help the poor.
9. His conspiracy was unveiled before he made it.
10. The affiliated organizations are all involved in the plan.
11. I drank 8 gallons of milk yesterday.
12. We do not celebrate Epiphany.
13. No smoking on campus.
14. A dog is sleeping under the table.
15. You should obey the laws.
16. The goods will be transported to UK by air.
17. Nothing is more important than health.
18. Be ready for the changes after the new boss comes in.
19. The grocery store sells all kinds of tobacco.
20. I could stay at the beach all day long.
21. Mom noticed that her baby was hungry.
22. I would stay at a hotel rather than a motel.
23. The students highly regard their history teacher.
24. You can find all kinds of stores on the street.
25. I caught a cold last week.