Does America help us to develop our country, Nepal?

We are nepalese. Now Nepal is going to fail in every angle, like political, economical and cultural etc. We can't fulfill our basic needs like food, residence and clothes. Our demand is good job, better health, better education, more development and well governance but Nepalese government give us unemployment, unused education, non-development unsafe life, mismanagement, different violence like murder, robbery etc. We all are suffering from this condition of Nepal. Does America help us to avoid mismanagement and to develop our country, Nepal?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah. US provides a great deal of support through programs such as USAID. Plus US is one of the few countries that understands the reality of the situation in Nepal.

• jammer
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I hope some country can come to Nepal's aid and make life easier for you. If not the U.S. then other wealthy countries.

Source(s): I was a visitor in 1986 - beautiful country, beautiful people. God bless you. Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park, Pochara, Mungling, Senauli.
  • kopin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As a Indian you have faith in Indian social, political and financial equipment than we the persons of India will take India to the great capability. we've our custom that stay self & to stay others.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what? i don't understand your question, but what does america care about nepal?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.