Is it against the law in California to sell human breast milk?

I need to know if there are any laws prohibiting the sale of human breast milk in California. I know there are many conflicting opinions on this subject, but I'm not asking for anyone's thoughts or opinions. I would just like an answer to my question. Only serious & informed responses please. And please... show more I need to know if there are any laws prohibiting the sale of human breast milk in California. I know there are many conflicting opinions on this subject, but I'm not asking for anyone's thoughts or opinions. I would just like an answer to my question. Only serious & informed responses please. And please list any sources/references. Thank you.
Update: Milk banks only take donations. I donated to one when I had my last baby, but this time I really need the money and I know alot of people do sell their milk online. I just wanted to know if there were any laws against it. *Bloom B - Maybe you should've tried reading my question a little more thoroughly... show more Milk banks only take donations. I donated to one when I had my last baby, but this time I really need the money and I know alot of people do sell their milk online. I just wanted to know if there were any laws against it.

*Bloom B - Maybe you should've tried reading my question a little more thoroughly before responding.