How to unhide hidden files and folder in flash drive?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
When I try to use my flash drive I never seen any files of folders inside my flash drive..when i check the property some space was used. anyone could help me on this matter? i want to ...show more
Best Answer
  • Saeed answered 5 years ago
My Computer.

Tools

Folder options

View Tab

Show hidden files and folders option button

btw.. a little space is required by the system configuration file in every partition. so dont panic if u cant see any hidden file even if u enable the option.

all the best.

Source:

personal experience.
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • dway2success answered 5 years ago
    I assume you are using Microsoft Windows XP? If you are, try the following assuming that your files are still there but hidden:

1. Open Windows Explorer
    2. Click on Tools >> Folder Options
    3. Click on the View Tab
    4. Under advanced settings, look for the item "Hidden files and folders". Check the radio button for "Show Hidden Files and Folders".
    5. Click on the button [Apply to All Folders]. Finally, click on the [OK] button.

That's it. For a graphic view, visit the source site below.

If your files are deleted by some reason, you could download some free file recovery tools and try to recover your files. I've also included the link to discover in the reference source below.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • yogesh answered 5 years ago
    you go flash drive then go toll menu-->folder option and click
    folder option window come in screen than you chose view tab and go advanced setting----> hidden files and folder ------> and click show hidden files and folder Radio button and click OK
    you can see hidden file in flash drive ! if you want to unhide you select a hidden folder and right click ----> property then you unmarked hidden check box and click ok button

Source(s):

mine
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock