Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

bam wrecking ball abec 7 bearings?

well i bought these 2 weeks ago.

They are ok....

they dont make the speed sounds that more other bearings do. (example: Bones Reds)

I wd40 them they were fast for 10 minutes then slowed down. I really dont know why.

My bolts are lose. But the wheel can still move about a centimeter or so. I can tighten them.

I put in the spacers. any help?

why not wd40? And umm can i ever fix the damage from the wd40? What are "The covers" and how i do i take them off.

Best Answer

ouch shouldn't have put WD40 on them! Just skate fast so they break in nice.

You most likely got dirt inside them. Take of the covers and take a look. Clean them out nicely.

You want to have the bolt on the wheels a little loose so the wheel has a little room to move!

Hope that helped..anything i missed?

yea it's fine WD40 just makes dirt stick more and easier

the cover which encases the little ball bearings, take that off a spray some cleaner in there and rotate the bearing. Search around on the internet to find how to clean bearings, I'm sure it is explained better than I can right now