Is it ok to register for your honeymoon instead of gifts?

I've been reading on some websites about registering for portions of a honeymoon, spa services, excursions, etc. It will be a second wedding for both of us and we don't need the things that would be on a traditional registry. I wonder if people would think its kind of tacky, or if they'll be glad to... show more I've been reading on some websites about registering for portions of a honeymoon, spa services, excursions, etc. It will be a second wedding for both of us and we don't need the things that would be on a traditional registry.

I wonder if people would think its kind of tacky, or if they'll be glad to getting us a gift that we'll always remember. What do you all think?
Update: I would never put it on an invitation. At first, I was thinking that we wouldn't register at all since we don't need anything and I really just want people to come and have fun - not to worry about a gift. You can't tell people that either, though.

Thanks, everyone, for the advice :)