Valentines day gift for my boyfriend?

Hi! I need a super good gift idea for my boyfriend. We have been dating for awhile now and i need to get him something goood! He is in to sports he loves the bears and university of Illinois. He doesn't wear anything name brand like hollister and abercrombie. He doesn't wear collonge either. I'm absolutely blanking out what to get him. HELPP! our price range is forty dollars max!

Favorite Answer

-A walet, im getting my bf a walet for vday, like a $25 one. Maybe add some gift cards in there like starbucks, chipotle, favorite store..

-Godiva chocolates

-collage of pictures..

-COOOOK FOR HIm, i made my boyfriend dinner this weekend and dessert and i decorated my dining room relaly pretty with roses and candles.. SO many possibilities, he'll be impressed.

-Yes cologne... its a classic.

-sweater/jacket..

-mixed cd

-a slideshow or video of pictures and music, i did that once..

10 points??

Get him a gift certificate for a restaurant that you both like. Then you can booth look forward to a nice romantic night out for dinner.

• chen

each valentines day i make my boyfriend a basket of his in demand issues; candy, snacks, beverages, dvds, books, outfits, video games, photograph persons, random valentines stuff, and something he's been speaking approximately that he desires or needs. he loves it! additionally prepare dinner him dinner/dessert or take him to his in demand place to consume.

How about cook him something that he likes alot... Or take him out. Or you could always get him a really sweet card and write sweet things in it :)

Since he doesn't wear cologne why not get him some?

Maybe he'll like it and would wear it :)