Obama Stimulus Bill? It is mostly "pork". What kind of "change" is this?

Favorite Answer

The stimulus bill isn't in effect yet. It still has to pass the Senate and they have stated that they are going to change it. Then it has to go back to the House for approval of the changes before it can go to Obama to sign.

Any pork in the bill now comes from both sides of the aisle. This pork will either be cut by the Senate or have more pork added to it. It's too bad that the President doesn't have line item veto.

• chen

the money, back, would be used to maintain instructors, police, firemen, etc working merely like relatively some the different stimulus replaced into used for. they only provide money to the states and the states use it as they see extra healthful. It does no longer something for the very own sector and relatively some that money replaced into used for thoroughly idiotic initiatives that helped no person. The governors like those stimulus programs because of the fact maximum states have budgeting issues. Obama and his shadow government (czars and companies) are doing each little thing they are able to to choke the very own sector with regulations. seek for the technology and technologies czar, Holdren. He desires to de-strengthen the US because of the ambience and to unfold the wealth to coming up worldwide places. they're intentionally using extra of our jobs in a foreign country. Its the NWO and its why O gained the Nobel Peace prize as he swore to get the US to maintain on with the agreements signed in 1992. Vote for easily anybody who desires to get out of the UN and the US will start to prosper back. What US rules has this president observed? He follows worldwide regulation even for using our protection stress. He merely bypasses congress, our representatives.

It a small change actually because Obama is in his usual glib substance less manner has done the first screwing of us early in his presidency. What he wants in my opinion is for us to become a welfare country and be dependent on the government for everything. With their track record that should scare the crap out of you. Lets cut to the chase people any stimulus package that doesn't make major provisions for new jobs is only about pork.

Tax cuts would have no better of an effect and would likely help people who need it less.

Government spending will greatly increase targeted markets. Just as it has in every war.

Have you never heard of a war time economy? That is a good economy that happens because the governments spend, spend, spend to support the war effort.

Obama will create the same effect, without the bloodshed.

Change You Can Believe In... from your wallet to theirs by way of programs that can easily divert and launder that money over seas, then back into political campaigns; after which the cycle of the Kleptocracy can continue!

The difference is the last stimulus bill was "BULL". So PORK is worse.

Pork, its whats for breakfast-lunch-dinner-snacks and just about everything else about B HO

What is pork in this bill? How does the National Foundation for the Arts getting $150 million stimulate the economy?

• Power

I know there is one site set up Recovery.com so that we can look at how it is all being spent. I don't know what Obama's new site is but I know it changed when he became Pres. It might be whitehouse.gov or barackobama.gov but whatever it is the best thing to do is find the info. on a site like that. You can at times get good info. here but if you look ath the people here most people are just here to whine & don't get good info.EDIT: I don't have the info. but I am a real skeptic in life but I have faith in this President. I did my research during the campaign & there is so much false info. being spread by fox & rush & people who think if it is rep. it is Ok no matter what evidence shows. Obama has never been a man of pork. Look at his body. Look at Rush Limbaughs. You may not know much about the importance of this but our mind/thoughts create how we feel & how we feel creates how me behave & how we behave or reacte comes from all of this starting with the mind. If a person blow up like a balloon something is going on in there minds & you can see one who is educated & healthy & the other who is a nervous wreck & I don't think Rush even finished high school. I know Fox uses subliminal ways to get people to not think & I know this for sure. So I would have to beleive Rush is doing the same thing cause I can't think of how he can get people to be attracted to him if he is not hypnotising them.

To quote a newly popular shirt: "I'll keep my freedom my money and my guns and you can keep your change!"

Change?

Change is sounding like JFK, using Franklin Roosevelt's monetary policies, and most likely ending up with an economy like Jimmy Carter's.

Oh, and his wife acts about as nice as Hillary.

So yeah, change and new all around!

• jh

Obama has pulled a bait and switch at the national level. He baited all the Obamabots into voting for him, and now his policies are nothing new, no change at all, and just the big government spending more tax money.