best valentine flower delivery service?

I'm in a long distance realtionship and my GF is really down and missing me this valentines missing me. so i want to send her flowers. soo..whats the best online source? i checked out 1-800flowers and i really like the fact that they contact local florists and its delivered the same day. but i do wish there was a different variety like on proflowers. so anyone know another site that offers same day?

Favorite Answer

Teleflora.com offers same-day delivery, and here is their policy regarding that:

"To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 2:00 PM, Monday - Friday, or before 12:00 Noon on Saturdays in the recipient's time zone. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day."

I don't know which time zone they are referring to, though! You might want to ask customer service first.

If you're still on the fence, pick up any bridal magazine. There's always ads for florists.

A creative suggestion: There is franchise called Edible Arrangements, where they send chocolate-covered fruit instead of flowers! :) They're tasty, but the downside is that I think you have to order ahead of time and it can be on the expensive side. Here is their website with all the locations: http://www.ediblearrangements.com/locations/Stores...

Sending flowers is the best way to show affection or love to someone. However one needs to look for the best possible mode for delivering flowers. There are various modes available, starting from a local flower shop to the online flower delivery services. The vast world of Internet has made it convenient for users to scan through their entire selection of beautiful flowers to pick suitable one for the intended occasion for the recipient.

• Edwin

For sending flowers to your GF, you should find the best online florist that offer the best quality flowers with affordable flower delivery services. There are many online florist that offer best flower delivery service for all occasions. You should try Flower Station which is the best london florist.

YOU CAN TRY THIS FLOWER DELIVERY COMPANY 1-888-832-0559

YOU CAN ORDER 24/7 AND THEY SERVE ALL US AND CANADA! THEY HAVE EXPRESS DELIVERY!

THEY WERE NICE AND WERE WILLING TO GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL!

1-888-832-0559!

There are many websites like teleflora,ftd, floracompras who deliver same day anywhere in usa and canada. you must try this valentine ;)

Hello,

There could be many sources in your area. You can check online also.