can you die from eating raw bacon?

hey all, i have a question. on accident i cooked 2 pieces of bacon on top of each other. i was wondering if the inside of both pieces of bacon were raw and if i ate it can it be harmful?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You definately won't die. I don't recommend it, since it could contain harmful bacterium. Just continue your daily routine and try to avoid doing it in the future. Worst comes to worst, you get a mild stomach ache for a day or too while your body fights off the infection you may get. Hope all works out!

• 3 years ago

Can You Eat Uncooked Bacon

• 1 decade ago

wel they were not raw, just not fully cooked. and no you wont die or anything of that nature. bacon is a smoked meat and for the most part ready to eat, it just tastes better crisp. so dont worry nothing serious will happen...worse case is it may upset your stomach but no harm will come to you.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you could. But you could also die from eating cooked bacon. So stop worrying about it! If you are healthy, than you are not likely going to die... from the bacon, that is.

Source(s): Besides... They put enough salt on the bacon I don't see how many parasites and viruses could survive on it...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Have you ever used Eating for Energy (120 raw food diet recipes) strategy? Proceed on this site : http://www.StayEatingRaw.com/Free . This may truly guide everyone!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.