What is the most straight-forward way to receive imported products from China or Taiwan?

I am trying to import products from Taiwan or China and I'm getting a little in over may head. I am in Colorado and would like to receive the products here. I already have a manufacturer in Taiwan that I feel comfortable with but I have not experienced importing from overseas before. What is the process getting... show more I am trying to import products from Taiwan or China and I'm getting a little in over may head. I am in Colorado and would like to receive the products here. I already have a manufacturer in Taiwan that I feel comfortable with but I have not experienced importing from overseas before. What is the process getting the products to my door? Do I need to hire a third party? What should I NOT overlook? I want to avoid any unseen complications and pitfalls. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.