Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Make up German names for me :D?

I am doing a newspaper for english and i need some made up people for the obituary section. Add dates of death and birth too.

Automatic best answer for anyone who can tell me of real german people dying in 1939.

THANKS

3 Answers

Relevance
  • xo379
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Real people:

Ammelburg, Alfred, 1864-1939.

Herz, Otto, 1877-1939.

Kreis, Paul, 1866-1939

Normann, Wilhelm, 1870-1939.

Ruff, Otto, 1871-1939

Schrauth, Walter, 1881-1939.

von Braun, Julius, 1875-1939

Real obit...died 1941 but you can just change the date perhaps.

William GIESE was born 1854 in Germany,, and died July 31, 1941 in Leavenworth,Ks. Retired Farmer Was Native of Germany and 53 years ago came to Leavenworth County; William Giese, 87, died at 9:30 o'clock this morning at the residence of a daughter, Mrs. Elizabeth LaMay, 1000 Shawnee street, where he recently had made his home. He had been ill for the past two years. A native of Germany, Mr. GIESE came to America and to Leavenworth County 53 years ago, making continuously in this vicinity. Besides the daughter at whose home he died, Mr. Geise is survived by two other daughters; Mrs. A. Matzeder, rural route two, city, and Mrs. J.W.Mitchell, Rockville Center, N.Y.; four sons, William C. Geise, Rugby, Colo.; Albert Geise, Richardson, Frank Geise, Jefferson City, Mo. and John Geise, 328 Shoemaker avenue; 25 grandchildren; and 25 great-- grandchildren. Funeral services willbe at eight o'clock Monday morning at St. Joseph's Catholic church. The Rev. Fr. Phillip Irwin, O, Carm., will officiate, Burial will be in the family lot in Mt. Calvary cemetery. The body wi! ll remain at the O'Donnell funeral chapel until ten o'clock Sunday morning when it will be taken to the home of Mrs. LaMay to remain there until the times services.

Real person who was well-known:

Wilhelm Bölsche (January 2, 1861 – August 31, 1939)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_B%C3%B6lsche

• 1 decade ago

Hans Wiener

• 1 decade ago

Lukas?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.