How will my filing for bankruptcy last year effect my income tax filing this year?

My husband and I filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in March of last year. We were discharged in August of 08. We let everything go back to the banks--Our house, our 2 cars, everything. Now that it is income tax time this year, I am curious how the bankruptcy will play in our filing. We have filed our taxes from home... show more My husband and I filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in March of last year. We were discharged in August of 08. We let everything go back to the banks--Our house, our 2 cars, everything. Now that it is income tax time this year, I am curious how the bankruptcy will play in our filing. We have filed our taxes from home using Turbo Tax for the past 4-5 years and love doing it that way. Should we go to a professional this year? I really want to do it from home, but don't know if that would be the smart thing to do. Do the income tax forms ask about filing for a bankruptcy? How do you report the loss of a home due to bankruptcy? I am confused and need help. I think the answer I will get will not be one I want to hear. "GO TO A PROFESSIONAL" I am hoping you can advise me otherwise. Thanks.
btw...I live in KY