who's watch the new doctor who?

in moses jones tonight he's moses jones side kick. it could be worth a look just to see how matt smith does.

Favorite Answer

I missed it tonight, but I've seen Matt Smith in a number of other things. To be honest, I'm kind of worried whether a 26 year old actor can pull off the role of the Doctor, but Matt Smith has been excellent in everything I've seen him in and has a face and attitude which belies his young age. So although I think we have to wait to see how he does as the Doctor, I have a feeling a lot of people will be pleasantly surprised.

Above all, I trust Steven Moffat's judgement. If he reckons Matt Smith is the best actor for the role of the 11th Doctor, I would be very surprised if he's wrong. Who can doubt the man who wrote stories as brilliant as "Blink", "The Empty Child / The Doctor Dances", "Girl in the Fireplace" and "Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead".

To those above who think it won't be the same - I thought that when William Hartnell regenerated into Patrick Troughton, but I'm still watching after 45 years. Of course it won't be the same, but it will still be worth watching and just possibly might even be better. That's the beauty of Doctor Who, changes such as this keep it fresh and interesting.

In the words of the 6th Doctor just after his regeneration "change my dear, and it seems not a moment too soon!"

'surgeon Who' initially ran from 1963 to 1989. there grew to become into an attempt to restore it in 1996 with a television action picture. It returned as a chain in 2005. the 1st revived season grew to become into referred to as 'Season One' yet once you have chose to be pedantic it is actual 'Season 27' (or 'Season 28' in case you call the television action picture a season). The 2005 onward series is a continuation of the tale and not a reboot.

Saw it last night, certainly a series well worth watching, perhaps more for Simon Parkes's performance as much as Matt's.

Matt's character, Detective Dan Twentyman, has still to get out of the slightly cocky sidekick routine and the script is giving Simon all the best lines but it was only episode one and Matt does have a lot of presence. I expect a lot more once he gets more involved in the murder mystery.

LOL i love the 2 above answers, its exactly the same thing we said about the classic series, we could never imagine any other person playing the Doctor we love, and yet soon as we watch it we love them.

I say give him a chance before you decide, the end of the day it was David Tennants decision to leave.

And to answer your question no i missed it

I just LOVE David Tennant...It will never be the same!

However, I will give the new guy a chance, I will just really miss David's Doctor!!

Sorry I had been a fan of Dr Who but it is never the same when they change the Dr. Hope you enjoy the new series.