facebook + 英文笑話一個<急急急

我想問點解facebook話我唔可以申請帳戶?

有冇一個簡單又短的英文笑話一個?

急急急,忍屎忍尿都冇甘急!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

facebook申請吾到主要有以下原因

一係就年齡唔夠(但我唔知最少要幾歲)

或者個email已經申請過

英文笑話:

1.The Examination

Mr. Snowden undressed for the doctor's examination. "I am going to press on various parts of your body," said the doctor. "Tell me if it hurts or not." The doctor prodded until he found a sensitive spot. "How long has it hurt you there?" inquired the doctor. "Approximately three months. But it really doesn't hurt much." "According to my X rays, lab reports, and my examination I think we'll have to operate." "Oh,no!" moaned Mr. Snowden. "There's nothing to worry about," declared the doctor, "With our modern anes thetics and know-how, it won't hurt a bit." "How much will the operation cost?" "With the hospitalization and my fee─about fifteen hundred dollars." Mr. Snowden groaned, "Now, that really hurts!"

2.The Unconcerned Husband

Marge often burned with anger because her husband Elmer seemed to ignore her. "How do you like my new hat?" asked Marge proudly. "Uh huh … It's all right." "Do't you think my new dress is cute?" "It'll do." "Do you think the white shoes will go with it?" "Oh, I guess so." "Do you think the shell necklace clashes with the blouse?" "It's O.K." "Why don't you put down the newspaper,dear?" Marge hissed through clenched teeth. "In a few minutes." "Do you mind if I season your supper tonight with arsenic?" "Whatever you wish, dear."

Source(s): http://www.taconet.com.tw/ycceddy (笑話的出處)