13 YEARS OLD! WEIGHT PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP ME.?

I'm 13 years old and weigh about 180 pounds. =[ 5'4 tall. I try so hard not to eat that much, but its kind of hard. I have so much friends, all skinny and amazing. Sadly, it's never been as easy to lose weight as other people. Most of my family is overweight as well, and apparently my metobolism is... show more I'm 13 years old and weigh about 180 pounds. =[ 5'4 tall.

I try so hard not to eat that much, but its kind of hard. I have so much friends, all skinny and amazing. Sadly, it's never been as easy to lose weight as other people. Most of my family is overweight as well, and apparently my metobolism is naturally slow. Anyway, I've had an emphinany when me and my friend were looking for dresses to wear for her bat mitzvah, I found the most gorgeous dress in the world. It was so beautiful, and I was so excited. Until my mom walked in, and said my body could never pull off in that dress and that we could go find another one. I saw she was right, the largest size was Bust 38". Waist 32", I don't know my exact waist measurement, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't fit in it. It just blows not being able to be confident with guys, I can't even wear skirts or shorts, I only wear long pants because I'm so self concious about my legs. The point is anyway, I need to lose weight, not want to, NEED to. I can't afford any weight plan or excericise videos. I can manage dieting in the mornings and at lunch, but it sucks because at dinner my mom makes these carb filled delicious cuban meals every single day! My goal is to able to fit, and look good, in a size medium of that dress. I want to be able to show my legs and arms and feel good. My overall goal is to lose 50 pounds in six months without starving myself.

Please help me, I can't live like I am anymore.