Did I break any law? (kinda weird n long)?

my friend who is like a brother is dating this woman online.I think she is full of herself,she has refused to meet him 3 times and he has sent her oodles of money. She claims to have 2 brothers who live with her."Tom and Bob" well I told my brother that she is fake but he won't believe me.I found... show more my friend who is like a brother is dating this woman online.I think she is full of herself,she has refused to meet him 3 times and he has sent her oodles of money.
She claims to have 2 brothers who live with her."Tom and Bob" well I told my brother that she is fake but he won't believe me.I found "Bobs" myspace page and made a page of my own and asked "Bob" a few questions about his sister "Jane" if she was really his sister,I know it was "bobs" page cause I seen a family picture on his myspace with him and "jane" in the pic but "jane" looked like his mother,and under the caption it says "My Mommie" and the woman looked 20 yrs older than the pics she's sent my brother.So I emailed "Bob" through myspace and asked him if "Jane" is his mom or what and included a little info that he told my brother and her ph # to let him know it wasn't a joke or prank email...my question is,did I break the law? cause when "jane" finds out I think she will flip out and go mental..I just wanted to protect my brother.
Update: and this "jane" woman calls my house cause my brother lives with me so it's not like I didn't have her number before.
Update 2: he's not dumb but he truly thinks he is in love.I told him this woman is nutty,like when he does not call her,right when he gets home from work,she starts calling him every 10 minutes leaving desperate messages.I just know that when she finds out about the email I set her so called brother,she will call the... show more he's not dumb but he truly thinks he is in love.I told him this woman is nutty,like when he does not call her,right when he gets home from work,she starts calling him every 10 minutes leaving desperate messages.I just know that when she finds out about the email I set her so called brother,she will call the police and try and get me arrested,She is NUTS.she claims to be in hiding from her ex and under protective custody and that's why her name is different on the caller id than what name she told him and that the military changed her personal information and her face..she's weird.I want to help him out of this.